Hello, I'm Ben
I'm co-founder and CTO at Axflow, a YC-backed (S23) company. I was previously the first hire at Privy, working on authentication and end-to-end encryption APIs for data privacy. Before that, I was the tech lead for the data management platform at Cruise, which hosts the data used to train and evaluate models that drive cars.
I moved to the bay area when my first startup was bought by Nextdoor.
- Shamir Secret Sharing
- TypeScript implementation of Shamir's Secret Sharing algorithm. This project underwent a formal audit by Cure53.
- Secure Password Utilities
- Utilities for generating secure passwords, passphrases, pins, and more. Part of a larger effort to create a password manager using github pages as a backend.
- Apache Superset
- I was previously one of the contributors of the Apache Superset project. You can see those contributions here.
- Secure data sharing application. Useful for sharing sensitive values (api keys, passwords, etc) with coworkers. Excuse to push LiveView to its limits.
- An implementation of the KDL Document Language. I used this as an excuse to play with two things I love, compilers and Elixir.
- React Native S3
- Upload objects to S3 in React Native without requiring any platform-native dependencies. My most popular OSS library.